Coming up with good conversational topics can be quite exigent. Good conversations give room for a sweet lasting relationship, as well as provide the right atmosphere to connect with friends and colleagues. This helps you make friends easily and have sensible interaction with anyone you wish to know. Developing yourself on good conversational topics will make people want to associate with you and helps you gain confidence in any social gathering.
How To Keep Good Conversational Topics Going
Good conversational topics promote bonds between people and give an avenue for learning. You are expected to set emotional parameters for space that feel safe, supportive, and challenging when engaging one in a good conversation. Below are some hints to help you have a good conversation with anyone.
- Study the person: Through your conversations with people, create a mission of learning for yourself. This helps you to discover the level of your compatibility. Questions relating to their profession, nationality, plans will help you understand the person.
- Share personal things about yourselves: Providing personal details during a conversation helps the other party gain confidence. It creates a bond and good connection when personal facts are shared.
- Refer to the previous topics: Good conversational topics should not just be straight. To make the conversation interesting, always bring up relevant facts from previous topics.
- Ask about what they are passionate about: By talking about the other person’s passion, you can get to know if you two share things in common, which is an edge for friendship.
- Initiate open-ended questions: Open-ended questions require more explanations to answers, thereby keeping the conversation going for a reasonable length of time. To do this, ask questions that require short answers and ask for more explanation. This will really save the day.
- Get their personal opinion: Allowing someone to express his or her opinion is very vital in a conversation. It is very educative as it provides you an opportunity to learn from their opinion on a topic.
- Allow them to light up the atmosphere most times: Most people get worked up in a boring environment, especially when a conversation starts fizzling out. They blurt out things to keep the conversation going. This usually happens in fresh conversations when you just met a person.
- Mind how you bring in controversial topics: In conversations, avoid sensitive subject matters until you have totally gotten acquainted with each other and know how they react to sensitive topics. Topics such as religious views, political views, the global economy, relationships, and sex should be discussed with caution.
Interesting Conversational Topics to Talk About With a Girl
Meeting a girl and getting her name and contact is one thing but having good conversations and making her love to always chat or talk with you is where the work lies. This comes as a challenge for most people but there are solutions to this problem. To keep her interested, come up with good conversational topics that sound girlish or neutral or she might go off the track or even leave your conversation blank and empty. Always strike a balance between your interests and the things she might find interesting. The following topics and ensuing questions can be used in striking a good conversation with a girl.
By discussing her environment, you get to know things about her place of residence. This is an improvised way of heating up the conversation. In initiating good conversational topics like this, observations regarding her facial expressions and body language should be made to know if she is comfortable or not. The following questions can be asked to get a conversation with a girl going.
- Where in your neighborhood do you hang out?
- What do you like most about your neighborhood?
- Do you stay around this street?
- Do you stay alone or do you have roommates?
- What is your favorite color for a house?
2. Zodiac Signs
Most times, showing our knowledge for things regarding psychology and astrology calls for a longer conversation. Though it sounds out of the box, it comes in handy when you are trying to keep a conversation going. You can as well check how compatible your Zodiac signs are by asking these questions.
- Do you believe in Zodiac signs?
- What is your Zodiac sign?
- What does your Zodiac sign say about you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses according to your Zodiac sign?
- Does your Zodiac sign reflect you in any way?
- What is the best Zodiac sign you wished you had?
- What is the worst Zodiac sign ever?
Hobbies often show a glimpse of who a person is. It summarizes how the person spends her leisure or what they derive joy in doing. Discussing her interests ensures that the conversation is not ending soon. With her answer, you will get to know if she is into the social lifestyle or not.
- What do you love doing with your free time?
- How do you like relaxing?
- What motivated you to take it as a hobby?
- How much time do you give to your hobby?
- How safe/dangerous is your hobby?
- Do you earn with your hobby?
When you have succeeded in getting her full attention. Bring in good conversational topics about fashion trends and your opinion about some designs. This brightens up young girls and buys you a reasonable amount of time in your conversation with her.
- What is your favorite clothing line?
- Who is your fashion goddess among celebrities?
- What outfit do you prefer the most?
- Can I know your favorite color?
- Do you like shopping for clothes online?
Engaging her in lighter subjects like music falls into a good conversational topics starter that shakes off boredom and takes the discussion to a volume you never expected. Try and know the type of music she loves listening to. Always find a good spot on her type of music to get her attention on you going. These questions can help.
- What category of music do you like?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What is the title of your favorite song?
- How often do you listen to music?
- What was the last song you played?
- Do you sing?
- What voice part do you sing?
- Can you translate music notes?
- Do you play any instrument?
- Why did you go for this musical instrument?
Movies serve as a good conversational topic that goes beyond just discussing some films you have watched. Through the type of movies she loves watching, you can learn more about her personality.
- What genre of movie do you find interesting?
- Which movie will you never get bored of watching?
- If you are allowed to choose a movie for us, which one will that be?
- Do you prefer seeing movies alone or with someone?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- What makes them your favorite actress/actor?
Most girls pick interest in food and this makes it a good topic to discuss. However, you need to remember that not every woman is a foodie or loves cooking. Try and identify which category she falls into. Always make it funny and interesting so that she will not be bored out.
- What is your favorite food to cook or eat?
- What is your worst cooking experience?
- What’s your best kitchen magic?
- Do you prefer cooking your food, or enjoy eating out?
- If I take you out for a dinner date which food would you take from the list?
This is another part of a girl’s life that defines her a lot. If a girl enjoys finishing a large number of books daily, automatically you know she is a bookworm and will rarely take hanging out as an option. Bookworms are always alone looking to identify unread books from different libraries. To get hold of this kind of girl, always discuss her favorite books, and also read to keep up with her standard.
- Which book do you find interesting the more?
- What category of book do you fancy?
- What was the first book you ever read?
- What do you think about cosmic horrors?
- Which book are you currently reading?
- Which book will you recommend for me to read?
9. Bete Noire and Crazy Moments
Good conversational topics like this puts compatibilities to a test. It points out what turns her off or what keeps her gears grinding, as well as the common traits you two share. Here, honesty is the throttle to keep it funny, interesting and going.
- What’s your bete noire?
- Have you ever been caught unawares in your crazy moments?
- What was the feeling like?
- Do you mind sharing your best crazy moments?
- What was your worst crazy moment like?
- How do you tackle your bete noire?
10. Travels and Tours
Travels and tours are good conversational topics that can cover a wide aspect of your conversation. Things can never get off track even if she doesn’t travel much. This is a full entertaining package that will make her talk non-stop. You can get to know the places she has been to and know their experiences in those places.
- What was your best/worst travel experience?
- Do you prefer traveling by air, sea, or road, and why?
- What’s your best airline?
- How do you like dressing when traveling?
- Where would you like us to visit together?
- Where will you love to visit this coming vacation,?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
- When was the last time you traveled for tourism purposes?
Talking about pets is a good conversational topic that seems simple to initiate but gives lengthy and interesting conversation. This is best when it is blurted out.
- Do you keep pets?
- Which pets do you like so much?
- What is your pet’s name?
- How friendly is your pet to outsiders?
- Why did you decide to keep (pet name)?
- Do you take your pet on a walk?
Jokes keep the energy level of a conversation positive. Getting to know the level of a girl’s sense of humor is extremely important before pulling one on her. Some girls find joking with certain things irritating, while some can’t do without jokes.
- When last did you laugh hard on a joke?
- Can I know your most interesting comedian?
- What are your limits on jokes?
- How often do you crack jokes?
Showing that you care about her personal life can make you two talk at a length. Good conversational topics like this don’t end on her, it introduces you to other members of her family as well.
- What fascinates you about your family?
- What can you say is your family’s hardest time?
- What were you called in the family while growing up?
- Who is your favorite at home?
- Who gets on your nerves the most?
- What do your parents do for a living?
- How many siblings do you have?
14. Fun Spot
This is a good conversational topic that points out her interests and helps you explore new spots with her. Fun spot doesn’t really mean parks or playfields, it can be a library, church, or wherever she finds fun.
- What’s your favorite fun spot?
- What do you do there most times?
- How did you come about the spot?
- What makes it fun?
- Do you wish to explore new spots?
Love is an exceptional topic that points to many good conversational subjects. For a girl you are in love with, make the topic to be soft and interesting for her.
- What is your take on love?
- Do you have any history on love?
- Have you been in love with anyone?
- Have you ever been turned down?
- Can you share your first love experience?
Bringing in the future into conversations shouldn’t be a heavy task. You can talk about your plans for her in the future, making it fun and interesting with the following questions.
- Where do you see our relationship in the next two years?
- Do you think we are compatible?
- Do you think this relationship will last?
- What do you think of the world in 20 years?
- What is your take on future technology?
17. Your First Date With Her
Take her back to the first date you had with her, telling her how lovely she was. Share what you thought of each other when you first met. Make sure to drill out all the smile reserved on her face.
- Am I still attractive like on our first date?
- How did you feel on the first day I approached you?
- Were you yearning for our first date?
- What was the experience like?
- How did you see me?
18. Her Dream Wedding
Every girl looks up to the day she will walk down the aisle in her wedding gown. This makes it a good way to maintain a conversation with her by asking questions about her imminent big day.
- How will you wish your wedding to be like?
- What kind of dress would you love to wear on your wedding day?
- Where is your dream honeymoon spot?
- Do you prefer a wedding dinner or launch?
- What color of suit will you pick for your husband?
19. About Yourself
It is through this topic that the girl gets an opportunity to express her views about you. It also allows you to know how she sees you.
- How do you describe me to your friends?
- How will I be rated if I become your ex?
- What is the unbearable thing I have ever done to you?
- What are my flaws?
- What do you like about me?
20. About The Day
After a long stressful day, relax her nerves with stories of how the day went. Listen to her new experiences of the day and share yours as well.
- How was your day?
- Did you catch a little fun?
- How can you rate your day on a percentage level?
- Did you achieve your plan for the day?
Deep Conversational Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
Talking with your boyfriend helps in building a strong bond in the relationship. Guys feel more valued when you engage them in deep conversations and to guide you on how to keep the fire burning, check out these topics and questions.
21. His Feelings On The First Day He Met You
Taking a guy down the memory lane about his feelings when he first met you brings back that strong passion. It’s just like reminding him that you are still that angel he once admired and cherished a lot. This is a good way to engage him in a healthy conversation.
- What was your reaction when you first saw me?
- How did you plan yourself before walking up to me?
- What made you fall in love with me?
22. His Happiness Booster In The Relationship
Allow him to express the sensitive aspects of the relationship that takes him to the moon. It helps you know his love trigger points and how to spice them up more.
- What flaws make you hate me?
- What part of our relationship do you enjoy more?
- Is my attitude pleasing?
- How do I make you happy?
23. His Favorites
Talking about his favorite things shows that you care about his choices. This can cover various areas like food, fashion, music, musical instruments, color, etc.
- What is your favorite color for shoes?
- Do you love classic music?
- Who is your best Hollywood actor?
- What is your best item of clothing?
- Do you like books?
- What’s that food you can’t stop eating?
His success stories are interesting and thoughtful conversational topics to explore. He expects you to respect and cherish his accomplishments and this attracts an unexpected bond. He feels safe and fights to keep achieving more to remain your hero.
- What was your thought when you were embarking on the project?
- Which of your achievements do you cherish a lot?
- What was your experience during the journey?
Most guys are lovers of one sport or the other and cherish it whenever their girlfriend shows interest in the sport. Showing interest and support for their favorite sport keeps your conversations fun.
- What is your favorite sport?
- How did you develop an interest in it?
- How long have you been practicing it?
- What is your favorite franchise?
- Who is your best player?
- Have you ever played a tournament in the sport?
The topic sounds supportive and encouraging to a guy when he is engaged in a conversation about his work with his girlfriend. A conversation about work shouldn’t be interrogative but should be as a discussion.
- What is your work like?
- How was work today?
- How many hours do you work daily?
- Do you have a passion for the job?
- How long have you been in the field?
Talking to a guy about his friends allows you to know the kind of friends he mingles with. The best way to get such information is by asking questions, including the following:
- Tell me about your best friend?
- What do you like about your friends?
- Rate your friends on a 100% scale.
- How did you meet them?
- Do you regret meeting them?
- What were your crazy moments with your friends?
Childhood experience is a good conversational topic worth discussing and it usually elicits laughter. The memories of the best days, worst days, and craziest moments with siblings and friends can be interesting.
- What was your childhood like?
- How often were you scolded?
- Were you allowed to keep friends?
- Was your childhood rough or a bed of roses?
- Where was your house located then?
- Do you wish to go back and why?
During a discussion with your boyfriend, you can tackle topics like religion with him. This topic builds up conversations as you go and makes you learn as well.
- What religion is best?
- Do you believe in the creation story?
- What is your religious belief like?
- How do you see religious doctrines?
30. Leadership Skills
In your conversation with your boyfriend discuss his leadership skills if he is heading any group. Try to know his contributions and suggest areas for improvement.
- What are your plans for the group?
- Do you have room for complaints from members?
- What are your positive impacts since the assumption of your position?
- Do you have a major rival in your decisions?
31. His Failures
Discussing your boyfriend’s failures is another part of a relationship that bonds you with him. He only shares his failures with you because he trusts you. Corrections should come in here for a smooth conversation but don’t push it.
- What are your most recent mistakes?
- Do you regret mistakes or learn from them?
- How many times did you fail in the past three years?
32. The Childish Things He Loves Doing
This topic sounds weird but there are childish traits that one can’t stop. It is sweet when he gets to talk about these childish attitudes that he still indulges in.
- Do you find it fun doing those things?
- Are you aware that they are childish?
- What are those childish things you can’t get your hands off from?
In relationships, discussions should be taken out of the box to know the extent of their knowledge of things. Talking about technology builds an interesting conversation that touches various aspects.
- What’s your take on (any invention)?
- Do you think that they have any lapses?
- How expensive is it and is it worth it?
34. The Worst Thing He Hates About Being A Guy
It is totally normal in all gender to have something that makes you prefer the other gender. To spice up your conversation with your man, you can bring in those regrets he has for being a guy.
- What do you hate most about being a man?
- If you had the chance will you choose to be a lady?
- Have you been denied anything for being a male?
35. His Motivations
Having a conversation on what inspires, guides, and maintains his goal-oriented behavior is a thoughtful move. This gives you an insight into how you can motivate him to achieve his goals.
- What motivates you?
- Have you encountered obstacles?
- How do you tackle issues that reduce your motivation?
Culture covers many areas like arts, music, movies, books, and is a two-way conversation. If he knows much about it then you two will chatter away for a long time and if he doesn’t know much, he is about to learn something new.
- What do you think about (art, music, movie, books)?
- What is your favorite piece of art?
- What kind of art do you prefer?
- Between modern art and traditional art which one is the best?
- How often do you visit art exhibits or museums?
- Do you have a piece of art of your own?
37. Interesting Niceties
Talk him into sharing some special parts about him. Let him pour out the distinguishing aspect that makes people respect and admire him a lot.
- Can you teach me what I really don’t know?
- What is the interesting trivia you have?
38. Worst Historical Artifact That People Love
Drive the discussion through art and find out the most interesting historical artifact which he sees as very irrelevant. Go through his reasons for having such belief.
- What makes it your worst option?
- What do you think can make you like it?
- Which popular historical artifact sucks?
39. His Fears
In addition to knowing his strengths and motivations, his fears should also be known. There are probably things that he is afraid of which you might want to avoid or help him overcome the fears.
- What are your fears?
- What triggers your fears?
- Have you tried overcoming those fears?
- How did you come about the fears?
Governance is a good conversational topic to talk about with your boyfriend. This airs his knowledge and sensitivity about the government. Get ready to bump into more topics through this.
- Do you think the new government policy will do more good than bad?
- If you are the governor what unique things will you do?
- What makes you think you will make a better mayor?
Good Conversational Topics To Talk About With Your Crush
41. Things That Tickle Their Fancy
Checking out the level of your crush’s sense of humor is thoughtful. It shows interest in their happiness and you are getting loads of ticklers here.
- What kind of things do you find funny?
- Do you mind if I try them out?
- When last have you laughed hard?
42. Crazy Gears
Everyone has a little ignorable thing that drives them crazy. This is a good topic for a conversation that makes you not cross boundaries.
- Can I know your most bizarre pet peeve?
- What are those irrelevant things that can still drive you nuts?
- How do you tackle it?
43. Favorite Games
You can talk about their favorite games and get to play one with them. This could be table games, indoor or outdoor games, mobile games, or PC games.
- What game do you find fun in playing?
- What makes it fun?
- Can we challenge each other to one?
- How long has it been on your fav list?
44. Favorite Childhood TV Show
Taking your crush back to childhood entertainment brightens and encourages an easy-going conversation. If they are reminded of their favorite TV show, it can open the way to venture into more good conversational topics.
- What was your favorite childhood TV show?
- Can you put it on your Fav list at this stage?
- What made it your favorite?
Talking about their social life and knowing what it is like is a great topic. Muster the courage to attend a party with them even if you are not the outgoing type.
- Do you love parties?
- How about we attend one?
- What kind of parties do you like?
There are good, crazy, and bad habits, feel free to discuss any of them. In having this conversation, you have to bear in mind that the person is not perfect and accept them the way they are.
- What are your bad habits?
- Do you wish to stop them?
- What good habits do you wish others to emulate?
- Do you love nail-biting?
- What efforts have you made to stop your bad habits?
This can totally hand over your crush to you. If you are buoyant enough to take him to his dream place for tourism purposes, that may get your dreams to come through.
- Where is your dream place for tourism?
- Have you ever gone on a tour?
- What will you do if you are taken to your dream place of tourism?
- How long have you longed for the place?
Discussions about his hometown give him the room to open up. Admire the beauty that comes out of his stories and you will also get to know them better.
- Where is your hometown?
- What are the interesting things about your hometown?
- How often do you visit your hometown?
- Are there farms there?
To expand your discussion with your crush, ask about his work experiences. Places they have worked in and what they achieved in the various offices.
- What is your work portfolio like?
- Did you find working there fun?
- What was your position there like?
You can talk about their plans, long-term goals, as well as short-term goals. Create an avenue for achieving the purposes and let them know that you have their back.
- What are your goals in life?
- Do you have long-term and short-term goals?
- What steps do you think will help you achieve the goals?
- Do you have a plan B if your plans fail?
Though it sounds cliche, it is worth discussing because talking about drinks also gives a glimpse of what a person’s life is like. The type of drink someone takes says a lot about their personality.
- Do you drink?
- What kind of drink do you take?
- What is your gauge?
- When do you like drinking?
- Do you have a drinking spot?
- Do you mind trying out new brands?
52. Stars (celebrities)
You can actually make them blush by striking their resemblance with a celebrity (movie, soccer, fashion, etc). Get to know their thoughts about celebrities and if they wish to be one someday.
- Who is your favorite star?
- Why did you pick them as your favorite?
- If you were to become one who would that be?
- Do you wish to be one someday?
- How do you work towards becoming a star?
This topic adds sauce to your weekends and it helps you to know their opinion concerning going to clubs. You can just air your views about clubs and get to explore something new with your crush.
- Do you club?
- What’s your best club?
- What do you do in clubs?
- Have you explored other clubs?
You can engage your crush in identifying the best and worst names and the reasons why people take up such names.
- What name do you wish you had?
- What is your world’s craziest name?
- What do you think made people bear awful names?
- Would you go for a change if you were given the name?
55. Their Attractions
Get to know the bulb lightning point of your crush and know if you can improve on your side. You can also point out yours for a better conversation.
- What makes you like someone?
- What can they do to be detested by you?
- If they asked you out would you give in?
Commending your crush’s talent is such a lovely thing to do. Pick out their talents and make them know how far they can go with them. If you can help them go places with their talents you just hit the jackpot.
- What are your talents?
- Have you looked forward to developing your talent?
- Do you think it will speak volumes for you in the future?
- When did you notice you had the talent?
- Do you wish to develop your talent?
57. Their Funniest Guest Ever
Get to know the funniest and worst guest your crush has ever encountered and why he regarded the person as the worst.
- Have you encountered a guest with a weird attitude?
- What was your reaction?
- Did you enjoy their visit?
The need to exchange gifts always comes up, especially when you are crushing on someone. Get acquainted with their ideas of the best and worst gifts by asking questions.
- What category of gifts do you like?
- What is the worst gift that you have ever received?
- How do you handle gifts that you do not like?
- When is the best time to give you a gift?
Birthdays are special moments in the life of everyone. Discussing this helps you to how their activities are like on their birthdays and you also get to share yours.
- When do you celebrate your birthday?
- How do you like to celebrate it?
- Do you have any special activities that day?
- Do you prefer an indoor or outdoor celebration?
It sounds abstract but knowing their opinion about nature is a good thing. This topic is vast and can give you a lengthy chatty time.
- Do you know about (any rare creatures/plants)?
- Is there any creature that you feel that its existence is irrelevant?
- Do you love flowers?
- What’s your favorite weather/season?
Funny Conversational Topics to Talk About With Friends
61. The Worst Date Ever
Sharing those awful dates can make the whole day full of cracked ribs with teary eyes. Things like dressing or any event that made the date turn out to be a disaster can be discussed.
- Who was your worst date ever?
- Can you share the experience?
- How did you feel at the moment?
- Will you make it right if given the chance?
62. Craziest Movie
This topic can come in handy when a group of friends is hanging out.
- What is the craziest movie that you have seen?
- Why did you tag it crazy?
- Did you pick out any best characters?
63. Most Embarrassing Moments
Those embarrassing moments are not always fun but when discussed with friends, you might just forget the negative aspect and laugh over it. You have to feel free in discussing this because friends are the best to help you get over it.
- Have you ever been embarrassed?
- What led to the embarrassment?
- How did you react to it?
64. Funniest Music Band
Whether you are a lover of music or not, there are music bands that you feel shouldn’t exist. It can be a music band that existed during your childhood or presently.
- What do you think of the music?
- What is the funniest music band you have ever seen?
- What makes them funny?
- What do you think of people that find them awesome?
65. Unforgettable Animal Chase
Various animals can leave you with this unforgettable experience. Though it might look dangerous on the day of pursuit, the thought will forever leave you laughing.
- Have you been ever chased by an animal?
- Which animal was that?
- Did you think straight or did your thinking stop?
- How did you escape?
66. Silly Nickname You Ever Heard
This is also a good conversational topic that spices your day with your friends. You should be honest enough to add yours to keep the ball rolling.
- Do you have a nickname?
- What is the funniest you have ever heard?
- Do you think the bearers are happy with them?
67. Purging Experience
This can be hilarious, especially when you had the experience in public. Your friends won’t stop teasing you on this.
- Have you purged in public?
- Where were you at that point?
- How did you relieve yourself?
68. Weirdest Interview Question
There are some interview questions thrown at job seekers that are usually out of the box. Discuss them with your friends to enjoy a good conversation.
- Have weird questions been thrown at you at interviews before?
- How did you react at first?
- Did you answer the question?
- What was the interviewer’s reaction?
69. The Perfect Crime to Commit
This good conversational topic will expose their criminal life.
- If allowed to commit a crime what will that be?
- Why did you choose the crime?
70. Animals They Can Gladly Marry
If you are allowed to marry any animal, which one will you marry. Your friends will find this very hilarious and the response you will get will make your whole day.
- Which animal can you gladly marry?
- If asked to marry a gorilla can you?
- Do you think it is worth marrying an animal?
71. The Perfect Gender to Switch For a Day
This good conversational topic will make you see what attracts them to the other gender. Many people will rush into what they think the opposite gender is not doing perfectly.
- What do you admire in the other gender?
- Can you switch for a day to enjoy that?
- Do you think those features can fit into your gender?
72. Funniest Prank You Ever Fell For
Pranks have a way of jolting people back to happiness after it has been played out while some do not end well. It is a good conversational topic to talk about with your friends. their opinion can make you see how funny it is, despite not being funny when it happened.
- Have you ever fallen for a prank?
- How did you react when you knew it was a prank?
- Will you pull the same prank on someone else?
73. Biggest Fall
Falling down might be painful at first but when you look back, you might find it funny and this is a good topic to discuss with your friends.
- Have you ever had a fall?
- Were there many people there at that time?
- How shameful was it?
74. Weirdest Rule To Implement If You Had The Chance
This goes well in testing their crazy leadership skills. Don’t get it twisted when they put up the rule of walking around with your pants on your head.
- Have you ever thought of a crazy rule before?
- What crazy rule will you put up for a day if you had the chance?
- Will you participate?
75. The Best Write Up On Their Gravestone
This may come through as a sign of love and remembrance from his friends. It is a good conversational topic that brings back memories in the long run.
- What will be the best write-up on your gravestone?
- Why do you wish to go for it?
76. Best Fun Experience
Talking about fun, friends venture into so many things just for the fun of it. You might try it out again if your friends find it hilarious.
- Share your best fun experience?
- Would you love to try it out the second time?
77. Eavesdropping Experience
Most times people hear what they are not meant to hear because they eavesdrop and sometimes it doesn’t end well because they are caught.
- Have you ever been caught eavesdropping?
- Where was that?
- Were you punished for doing that?
78. Crazy Choices
Get them to choose from a list of weird things and have a good laugh at their choices. Good conversational topics that take this form will definitely show you how funny your friends can be.
- Choose between having no nose and one arm.
- Choose between a week in the past or future.
- Would you rather be a grub or a worm?
79. Silliest Adventure
There are adventures which your friends took that they found silly, talk about them for a good laugh.
- Can I know your silliest adventure experience?
- Do you wish to try it out again?
80. A Perfect Fruit to Turn Into
This will make you see how funny your friends can turn out to be. Though you will get them puzzled at first it’s a good conversational topic that they will love.
- What is your best fruit?
- Will you choose it if you were a fruit?
- How will you love to be eaten as a fruit?