Watching a movie is one of the common things to do when you are with friends or family. Depending on the circle, there are different kinds of movies to binge on if you are in a group, or better still, you can leverage some movie trivia questions and answers to keep the morale high. Classic movie trivia questions and answers test your limit as a movie buff, especially when you are playing the game with fellow movie freaks. It wouldn’t be fun to be the only one who knows about movies in a game of movie trivia question and answers.
If you wish to thrive during movie trivia questions and answers, read up on the following carefully selected questions and their answers. To triple the fun, we split it into different classes and genres so that nobody is left out.
General Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
This is for the all-around movie geeks who know something about every movie out there. You can use these questions to test your limit or add more to your knowledge about the movie world.
1. Who played Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network?
Answer: Jesse Eisenberg
Social Network depicts the journey and price Mark Zuckerberg had to pay in order to create a world-class social networking site. Released on October 1, 2010, the movie won the Best Motion Picture – Drama Golden Globe at the 68th Golden Globe Awards in 2011, among other accolades.
2. Which actor got his first major role in A Nightmare On Elm Street?
Answer: Johnny Depp
A renowned American actor, producer, and musician, Depp made his acting debut in A Nightmare on Elm Street in 1984 and cemented his spot as a teen idol when he starred in 21 Jump Street. He has since won many awards, including Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
3. On the rating of a movie, the ‘R’ stands for what?
When a movie is rated ‘R’, it simply means anybody under the age of 17 must not watch it unless they are under the supervision of an adult in a theatre. The rating of a movie is basically based on the amount of violence in it and other things like sex, nudity, drug abuse, and vulgar language.
4. The phrase “You’re gonna need a bigger boat” was made popular in what movie?
“You’re gonna need a bigger boat” has remained one of the iconic movie quotes since Jaws (1975). Chief Brody said the line when the big shark (Jaws) appears behind the Orca. So far, there are four Jaws movies.
5. How many movies does MCU have?
Answer: 27 films
Though there are about 12 more in the works, so far, Marvel Cinematic Universe has released 27 films. The franchise has been releasing movies since 2007 to rave reviews.
6. Who has the ability to calm the Hulk down?
The Hulk is one of the iconic fictional superheroes in movie history. The green monstrous-looking guy was created by Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby. While he becomes a very strong creature when he turns into The Hulk, the superhero has a weak alter ego named Dr. Robert Bruce Banner.
7. Who created the superhero character Captain America?
Answer: Joe Simon and Jack Kirby
One of the pioneers of comic book history, Joe Simon was an American comic book writer, artist, editor, and publisher who contributed to the creation of iconic characters in the 1930s–1940s Golden Age of Comic Books. Jack Kirby was also a comic book artist, editor, and writer with a rich resume. Jack died in 1994 while Joe Simon lived up to 2011.
8. What role did Margot Robbie play in Batman?
Answer: Harley Quinn
Created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm, Harley Quinn has been portrayed by notable actresses, including Kaley Cuoco, Miara Sara, Melissa Rauch, and Margot Robbie. The character is popular in DC Comics where it serves as a comic relief henchwoman working for the supervillain Joker.
9. Which mutant in X-Men: Days of Future Past has the ability to become intangible?
Answer: Kitty Pryde
Mostly associated with the X-Men Kitty Kirby is a popular character in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Her superpowers include intangibility, gifted intellect, and skilled martial artist.
10. What is the name of the first actress to win an Academy Award?
Answer: Janet Gaynor
Born October 6, 1906, Janet Gaynor was an American actress who began acting in silent films as an extra but grew her career to reach the top echelons.
11. Which non-Jedi character in the original Star Wars trilogy could use a lightsaber?
Answer: Han Solo
Before his death in The Force Awakens, Han Solo was a scoundrel, hero, and smuggler who served as the captain of the Millenium Falcom and one of the leaders of the Rebel Alliance. The character was killed off because it was not evolving with the story.
12. What year did Sean Connery star in the James Bond movie Dr. No?
Dr. No was released on October 6, 1962, in the United Kingdom with Sean Connery playing the iconic spy James Bond. He appeared in 7 James Bond movies.
80s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
The 80s played a huge role in the growth the movie industry has recorded so far and we appreciate the efforts. A lot of movies from this era can still have you binging on them even after so many years. Prepare to be taken on a ride down memory lane with these movie trivia questions and answers from the ’80s.
13. When is Harry Potter’s birthday?
Answer: July 31, 1980
Since the character’s inception, Harry Porter has warmed his way into many hearts as one of the iconic fictional characters ever created. A young wizard studying in a school with his friends, Potter is the main character in the seven fantasy novels written by J. K. Rowling.
14. Which movie takes credit as the highest-grossing movie of the 80s decade
Answer: E. T. The Extraterrestrial
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial was released in 1982 and the American science fiction held the record of the highest-grossing film of all time for eleven years before Jurassic Park ousted it. The film was directed by Steven Spielberg.
15. Which actress has the longest TV career spanning over 80 years?
Answer: Betty White
Betty White was born on January 17, 19922, and began acting in 1939. She dominated the ’80s with her exploits on both the small and big screens.
16. When was Ferris Beuller’s Day Off released?
Answer: June 11, 1986
Ferris Beuller’s Day Off is an American teen comedy film that focuses on Ferris Bueller as he plots a plan to stay away from school so that he could spend time with his girlfriend.
17. What is the name of Celie’s husband in The Color Purple?
The Color Purple was released in 1985 under the directorial portfolio of Steven Spielberg. The movie is based on a novel of the same title written by Alice Walker.
18. In which movie did Alan Rickman play his first feature film role?
Answer: Die Hard
Die Hard was released in 1988 and aside from launching Bruce Willis to superstardom, it also gave Alan Rickman his first feature film role as Hans Gruber. Directed by John McTiernan and written by Jeb Stuart and Steven E. de Souza, Die Hard grossed $139.8–141.5 million at the box office.
19. Which movie spawned 6 sequels and a TV series in the 80s?
Answer: Police Academy
Police Academy is a comedy film series that reigned supreme in the 80s. The film actually has 7 sequels but the 7th one was released in 1994 while the first six were released during the 80s.
20. What are the names of the Star Wars films released in the ’80?
Answer: The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
Directed by Irvin Kershner, The Empire Strikes Back was released on May 21, 1980, while Return of the Jedi was released o May 25, 1983.
21. Who played the female lead role in E.T. the Extra-terrestrial?
Answer: Drew Barrymore
Drew Barrymore has won numerous awards for her acting prowess, including Golden Globe and Screen Guild Awards. She is known for many blockbuster movies like Charlie’s Angels and E.T. the Extra-terrestrial.
22. Which production company produce Batman in 1989?
Answer: Warner Bros
Founded in 1923 by three brothers, Warner Bros produced many movies during the ’80s, including The Goonies, The Shinning, Once Upon a Time in America, and Blade Runner.
23. Who played the lead role in the first Installment of Indiana Jones?
Answer: Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford started playing the titular character in Indiana Jones films in 1981 and he’s mostly known for these appearances and his performance in other notable franchises.
24. Which role did Tom Hanks play in The Money Pit?
Answer: Walter Fielding
The Money Pit was directed by Richard Benjamin and the American comedy film has Tom Hanks and Shelley Long in the lead roles.
90s Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
The 90s marked an exciting era in the movie industry and we can’t forget that in a hurry. From Forrest Gump to Pretty Woman, let’s pick your brains and see how much you can remember.
25. Which character did Will Smith play in Independence Day?
Answer: Captain Steven Hiller
Independence Day (1996) is an American sci-fi action movie that grossed a whopping $817.4 million at the box office against a budget of $75 million.
26. How many people died in the movie Scream?
Answer: Seven people
Scream is one of the slasher movie series that doesn’t get old. In the 1996 installment, 7 people were killed thus –
- Steven Orth was gutted by Ghostface
- Casey Becker was stabbed to death by Ghostface
- Principal Arthur Himbry got stabbed to death by Ghostface
- Tatum Riley was crushed by a garage door
- Kenny Jonas’ throat got slit by Ghostface
- Stu Macher (Ghostface #1) was electrocuted when Sidney dropped a TV on his head
- Billy Loomis (Ghostface #2) got shot in the head by Sidney
27. What is the title of Celine Dion’s song used as the soundtrack in Titanic?
Answer: “My Heart Will Go On”
Canadian singer Celine Dion released the song My Heart Will Go On the same year Titanic hit the theaters. It was recorded in May and used as the soundtrack of Titanic which went on to gross a record $2.202 billion at the box office against a $200 million budget.
28. When was Forrest Gump released?
Directed by Robert Zemeckis, Tom Hanks starred in the titular role of this 1994 drama/romance film. It was adapted from a 1986 novel by Winston Groom.
29. Who sang “Oh, Pretty Woman” used as the soundtrack of the 1990 movie “Pretty Woman”?
Answer: Roy Orbison
While Roy Orbison died way back in ’88, his musical style that comprises dark emotional ballads lives on. The Grammy Award-winning crooner died of a heart attack in December 1988. He was 52 at the time of his demise.
30. Which movie from the 90s has the best-selling soundtrack of all time?
Answer: The Bodyguard
An American romantic thriller film, The Bodyguard was released on November 25, 1992, to rave reviews. The late singer Whitney Houston played the lead role as a singer alongside Kevin Costner who played her bodyguard.
31. What is the title of the 1997 movie with Nicolas Cage, John Cusack, and John Malkovich as costars?
Answer: Con Air
Released on June 2, 1997, Con Air has a stellar cast that includes Nicolas Cage, John Cusack, John Malkovich, and Steve Buscemi.
32. Who said, “I see dead people” and in what movie?
Answer: Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense
Haley Joel Osment played the role of Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense. The 1999 thriller/horror film was a commercial success with a box office income of $672.8 million against a budget of $40 million.
33. Which 1997 movie did James Woods voice the Villain?
Tate Donovan voiced the title character in the animated musical fantasy film. The American. Hercules (1997) is officially the 35th Disney animated feature film.
34. Who played the main character in the movie Clueless?
Answer: Alicia Silverstone
Alicia Silverstone is an award-winning American actress known for her banging debut in The Crush which earned her the Best Breakthrough Performance at the MTV Movie Award. She starred as Cher Horowitz in the 1995 teen comedy film Clueless.
35. Which 90s war film has a 23-minute long graphic second scene?
Answer: Saving Private Ryan
Inspired by the real-life events of Sergeant Frederick “Fritz” Niland, Saving Private Ryan is one of the finest American war films ever made. The film was directed by Steven Spielberg while Robert Rodat takes credit for writing it.
36. What are the names of the two actors who played the main roles in White Men Can’t Jump?
Answer: Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson
In the 1992 American sports comedy, Wesley Snipes played Sidney Deane while Woody Harrelson depicted the character of Billy Hoyle – both streetball hustlers.
Disney Movie Trivia Questions
Most people had a fun-filled childhood thanks to Disney films and the impact cannot be forgotten in a hurry. If you think you earned a spot as a Disney fan, these trivia questions and answers will test you.
37. Which of the Disney characters made an appearance as a stuffed animal in the film Frozen?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse is one of the popular characters created by Walt Disney. The anthropomorphic mouse was created in 1928 and made its first on-screen appearance in Steamboat Willie (1928). It has since appeared in many movies and inspired brands and merchandise all over the world.
38. In The Little Mermaid, what name did Ariel give the fork in her collection of human objects?
The Little Mermaid is one of Disney’s animated musical fantasy films that turned into a franchise following the success of the 1989 first installment. It occupies the 28th spot on the list of the production company’s animated feature films.
39. Which Disney princess set out to save her father while dressed up as a man?
Mulan is a fictional Disney character who pretends to be a man so that she could join the army and save her sick father. She ends up saving the country but her deception will not be excused.
40. How many brothers does Wendy Darling have in Peter Pan?
Peter Pan is a fantasy adventure film with Wendy Darling and Peter Pan as the main characters. Disney’s version was released in 1953 while the 2003 installment was released by Universal Pictures, Columbia Pictures, and Revolution Studios.
41. When was Disneyland opened to the public?
Answer: July 17, 1955
The park was designed and built under the close supervision of Walt Disney himself and it became the first Disney theme park upon completion. It has undergone expansions and modifications and is now known as Disneyland Park.
42. What are the names of Cinderella’s wicked stepsisters?
Answers: Anastasia and Drizella
Cinderella is a popular Disney princess who appeared in the 12th animated feature film under the portfolio of Disney. Actress Ilene Woods voiced the character in the original film.
43. What name did Ariel and Prince Eric give their daughter?
Ariel, one of the daughters of King Triton and Queen Athena, left her underwater kingdom to marry a human – Prince Eric and they gave birth to a daughter named Melody. The name may have been inspired by the melodious singing voice of Ariel.
44. What is the meaning of Hakuna Matata?
Answer: No worries
The saying “Hakuna Matata” became popular after the release of the high-grossing animated movie The Lion King.
45. For how long was Genie stuck in the lamp before Aladdin freed him?
Answer: 10,000 years
Aladdin is a Disney fantasy musical comedy film that has gone through many reboots with the latest directed by Guy Ritchie. Released in 2019, the film grossed an outstanding $1.051 billion at the box office.
46. Who is the first Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White
In the chronological order of Disney princesses, Snow White takes the first position, followed by Cinderella. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs was released in 1937 by Walt Disney Productions.
47. What name does Ursula use when she disguises herself to impersonate Ariel and win Prince Eric over in the Little Mermaid?
Ursula is the antagonist in the Little Mermaid. She disguises herself after stealing Ariel’s voice to trick Eric into marrying her.
48. Which Disney princess is inspired by a real person?
The real Pocahontas was born around the 1500s and the Disney princess that goes by the same name is based on her history.
Harry Potter Movie Trivia Questions
British author J. K. Rowling blessed us with the seven Harry Potter fantasy novels that later turned into a movie franchise with millions of ardent fans. If you think you are one of the die-hard fans of the magical franchise, here are some questions for you.
49. What is the correct order of Weasley children, by age?
Answer: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred & George, Ron, Ginny
The Weasley kids are seven in number, including twins. They were born thus –
- Bill: November 29, 1970
- Charlie: December 12, 1972
- Percy: August 22, 1976
- Twins – Fred & George: April 1, 1978
- Ron: March 1, 1980
- Ginny: August 11, 1981
50. What is Hermione Granger’s middle name?
Portrayed by Emma Watson in all the Harry Potter films, Hermione first appeared in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and became Harry Potter’s best friend. J.K Rowling has confessed that Hermione is like a version of herself as a young girl.
51. What is the name of the ice cream shop found on Diagon Alley?
Answer: Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour
Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour was located in North Side, Diagon Alley. The shop shared boundaries with the Second-Hand Bookshop and lots of colorful ice cream were sold there.
52. Who destroyed the locket Horcrux?
In the Harry Potter series, a Horcrux is used to attain immortality and it is formed by dark magic. Ron Weasley appeared in the first book of the series named Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
53. How long did Sirius Black spend in Azkaban?
Answer: 12 years
Sirius Black made a brief appearance in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone before he became a prominent character in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. English actor Gary Oldman portrayed Sirius Black in the film adaptations.
54. What kind of animal was Trevor?
Neville Longbottom had Trevor as his pet toad, a gift he got from his great uncle Algie. However, Trevor got missing in his first year at Hogwarts.
55. Which subject did Professor Sinistra teach?
Aurora Sinistra taught Astronomy at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was a witch from the Sinistra family.
56. Who is the oldest among the Weasley brothers?
William Arthur “Bill” Weasley was born on November 29, 1970, making him the oldest among the Weasley brothers who are English pure-blood wizards.
57. What is Luna Lovegood’s Patronus?
Answer: A hare
Patronus is regarded as an advanced form of magic and Luna Lovegood’s is a hare. Luna was portrayed by Irish actress Evanna Lynch n the Harry Potter series.
58. What is the name of the person that Ron turns into while infiltrating the Ministry of Magic?
Answer: Reg Cattermole
Cattermole was employed at the Ministry of Magic in the Magical Maintenance Department as a wizard.
59. What is the name of the charm which fills the ears of its victim with buzzing noise?
The Muffliato Charm was used in the Harry Potter series to distract any nearby person with a buzzing sound. This was mostly used when they don’t want them to hear a conversation.
60. What shape are Harry Potter’s glasses?
Harry Potter is one of the most recognizable fictional characters everywhere and he’s known for wearing his signature round glasses.
Marvel Movie Trivia Questions
Marvel Cinematic Universe is dedicated to bringing American comic book characters to life and after so many superhero movies under the media franchise, we still can’t get enough. So you think you are a fan of MCU? Let’s test your knowledge of comics with these trivia questions to know how big a Marvel fan you are.
61. What is the material used in making Captain America’s shield?
Vibranium is the name of a fictional metal found in Marvel comic books. The metal can only be obtained in Wakanda where it is mined. Bucky’s arm is made of the same metal.
62. Who picked up Thor’s hammer in Endgame?
Answer: Captain America
Supervillain Thanos got the beating of a lifetime when Captain America picked up Thor’s mystical hammer and used it on him.
63. What is the name of Thor’s magic Hammer?
Only those worthy of a weapon meant for the gods can wield Thor’s hammer and there are not many of such people in the MCU. The Hammer serves as a weapon of mass destruction and doubles as a divine instrument that brings blessings.
64. What is the full meaning of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Answer: Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
This is a law enforcement agency found in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The agency focuses on paranormal and superhuman threats.
65. Which villain inspired the original formation of the Avengers?
He is known by his title as the God of Mischief. Loki is the biological son of Laufey but was left to die after his birth. His favorite weapons are daggers and throwing knives.
66. Who killed King T’Chaka?
Answer: Ulysses Klaw
Ulysses was hired to kill T’Chaka which he accomplished at the king’s palace. The plot to kill the king of Wakanda was motivated by his refusal to give his country’s Vibranium to some leaders in other countries who came after the metal.
67. Which real-life celebrity inspired the character of Tony Stark?
Answer: Howard Hughes
Howard Hughes was an American business mogul known for financial success and philanthropic gestures. He was born in 1905 and died in 1976. Before his death, Hughes suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic pain as a result of a near-fatal plane crash.
68. What is the name of the fictional country Black Panther is set in?
Wakanda is Black Panther’s home and the only place Vibranium is mined in the MCU. Located in sub-Saharan Africa, Wakanda was first seen in MCU’s in Fantastic Four #52. The name has gained popularity in pop culture, even among non-Marvel fans.
69. Where was the Soul Stone in Infinity War?
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Vomir is a barren planet located at the center of Celestial existence. It’s also where the Soul Stone was located.
70. Which Marvel superhero has Donald Blake as an alter ego?
In the first Thor movie, his alter ego Donald Blake was used on a fake ID. When Thor was killed by the Serpent, Donald Blake separated from him and became an entity of his own.
71. What motivates Thanos to wreak havoc on the universe
Answer: To impress Mistress Death – the love of his life
Created by writer-artist Jim Starlin, Thanos made his first appearance in the MCU in The Invincible Iron Man #55. He is one of the most powerful beings in the universe and he leverages his powers to kill in order to impress Mistress Death.
72. What souvenir does Kingpin leave behind after each kill?
Answer: A rose
Kingpin is one of the deadly supervillains in MCU. The comic book character first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #50. Stan Lee co-created the character with John Romita Sr.
Christmas Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Christmas is one of the best Holidays of the year and has spawned several movies and TV shows. If you have ever enjoyed one or more of these Christmas movies then may be able to answer some of these Christmas movie trivia questions and answers. Let’s jingle the bells!
73. What are the names of the two reindeer who pulled Claus’ sleigh before he became Santa in the 1985 film Santa Claus?
Answer: Donner and Blitzen
Legend has it that Santa’s sleigh is pulled by his reindeer as he flys through the sky, delivering gifts to children on Christmas Eve.
74. What is the name of the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town in Nightmare Before Christmas?
Answer: Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington is the main protagonist in the Christmas movie released in 1993. The character was voiced by Chris Sarandon.
75. In A Christmas Story, what does a boy’s mom make him do for saying “fudge”?
Answer: Wash his mouth with soap
Based on Jean Shepherd’s 1966 book, A Christmas Story revolves around a young boy – Ralphie Parker, who has big dreams about Christmas.
76. Who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas?
Answer: Henry Selick
Henry Selick is an award-winning director, producer, and writer. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of the notable works in his resume.
77. In which Christmas movie did Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad scout for a sell-out toy for their sons?
Answer: Jingle All The Way
Howard Langston, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, forgets to buy the toy his son wanted for Christmas and resorts to fighting every parent standing in his way of getting the Turbo Man toy.
78. What does Ralphie call his father in A Christmas Story?
Answer: The Old Man
Ralphie is the youngster and main character in the movie adaptation of the semi-autobiographical short stories by Jean Shepherd.
79. In The Santa Clause 2, how many days does Santa have to find a wife?
Answer: 28 days
The Santa Clause 2 is the sequel of Santa Clause (1994), a Christmas comedy film franchise directed by Michael Lembeck.
80. When was It’s a Wonderful Life released?
One of the oldest Christmas fantasy films, It’s a Wonderful Life teaches a life lesson that opens the eyes to the little things that matter in life.
81. Who played the main character in It’s a Wonderful Life?
Answer: Jimmy Stewart
Stewart played the role of George Bailey in the Christmas fantasy movie. His character is a suicidal businessman who gets help from an angel named Clarence.
82. What is the name of Grinch’s dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
The American Christmas fantasy comedy-drama film revolves around the Grinch who prefers to live by himself instead of celebrating with others.
83. What does Susan Walker tell Santa she wants for Christmas in Miracle on 34th Street?
Answer: A house
The original Miracle on 34th Street was released on May 2, 1947. The story revolves around Kris Kringle (Edmund Gwenn) who has to prove that he is really Santa Claus.
84. In which Christmas movie did Santa appear in court to prove he’s really Santa Claus?
Answer: Miracle on 34th Street
The American Christmas comedy-drama film released by 20th Century Fox is known for quotes like “Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can’t get his wish that doesn’t mean there isn’t a Santa Claus.”
Horror Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
Not everyone can sit through the duration of a horror movie but those who have the balls can’t think of a better genre. One thing all stellar horror films have in common is that they leave you with a lasting memory that you can’t shake but at least you can use those memories to enjoy some of these horror movie trivia questions and answers. It’s about to get spooky in here!
85. Who wrote the story for Carrie?
Answer: Stephen King
Stephen King has authored many horror stories, supernatural fiction, suspense, crime, science-fiction, and fantasy novels and Carrie is one of them. The novel has spawned a horror series that consists of four films, a Broadway musical, and a television special.
86. In which horror film was someone killed by forcing them to consume a lot of food?
Starring Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, and Morgan Freeman, Se7en was released in 1995, packing a punch with the gruesome murders and mystery.
87. Which horror film was the first of its genre to earn an Oscar Best Picture nomination?
Answer: The Exorcist
The 1973 horror/supernatural film still spooks the daylight out of many. A total of six films have spawned out of the novel of the same name written in 1971 by William Peter Blatty and a TV series with the same title was created by Jeremy Slater for Fox.
88. How many years did the making of Aliens take?
The first film in the Alien film series was released in 1979 after seven years of hard work. The original series consists of four films with the last one titled Alien Resurrection released in 1997. However, more movies have spawned from the franchise.
89. In which horror film does the serial killer dress as William Shatner?
The mask worn by the killer Michael Myers in the Halloween film series is based on Shatner’s face. The American horror film franchise ranks at the top position among its counterparts.
90. What is Nancy’s address in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street?
Answer: 1428 Elm Street
One of the popular slasher films of all time, A Nightmare on Elm Street is a 1984 movie that has spawned several sequels to the delight of horror genre lovers. The original version was directed by Wes Craven.
91. Which horror movie saw the purchase of 500 Florida Frogs and 100 Giant American Toads?
Frogs is a 1972 horror/mystery film starring Sam Elliot. Many of the frogs purchased for the movie escaped during the production of the movie.
92. In which horror movie did Johnny Depp record his film debut?
Answer: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Johnny Depp is an American actor who made his acting debut in 1984 and has remained relevant to date. He is popular for his roles in movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, 21, Jump Street, and many others.
93. In which horror movie did Kirsten Dunst play a young vampire?
Answer: Interview with a Vampire
Kirsten Dunst played the role of Claudia in the 1994 American gothic horror film directed by Neil Jordan. The cast boasts industry greats like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise with the plot based on Anne Rice’s 1976 novel of the same title.
94. What kind of toy is Chucky in Child’s Play?
Answer: Good Guy Doll
Originally released in 1988, Child’s Play slasher film series is one of the oldest horror movie franchises that has remained relevant to date. It has also inspired a TV series named Chucky.
95. What is Norman Bates’s favorite hobby in The Psycho?
Answer: Amateur taxidermy
Played by Anthony Perkins in 1960, Norman Bates loves to practice taxidermy (mounting or stuffing up dead animals’ bodies in order to preserve them) in this American psychological horror-thriller film. A 1998 version of the film was directed by Gus Van Sant for Universal Pictures.
96. Which movie has this line “It’s not the house that’s haunted… It’s your son”?
Created by James Wan and Leigh Whannell, Insidious has four horror films under the franchise and all have recorded commercial success. Contrary to speculations, Insidious is not a real-life story.